If you’re on the hunt for a great baby registry, Amazon has you covered. Below I’ve compiled a list of the reasons to choose Amazon to use for all your gift wants and needs.
Disclaimer: The links provided are affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will receive a small portion of the profits if used.
- Universal Registry: When using Amazon Registry, you can add products from any website using Amazon Assistant.
- FREE Welcome Baby Box: If you’re a Prime member, you will receive a free box of goodies for both parents and baby. Not a Prime member? Here’s a free 30-day trial which includes Prime Video and free 2-day shipping. For college students, Prime offers this 6-month trial with a 50% off Prime deal after you’ve finished the trial.
- Mobile Registry: Put simply, you can use your computer, phone, or tablet to manage your registry.
- Completion Discount: To help you check off the remaining items on your registry, certain products can have up to a 15% discount.
- 365-Day Returns: From the day of shipping, you have one full year to return any items that you may not like or that don’t work properly.
- Largest Selection Compared to Competitors: You won’t find a bigger selection anywhere else, so it’s less worry that you won’t be able to find what you want. (And if you don’t see Reason #1)
I have made my own registry through Amazon and I can easily tell you that it’s less of a headache than other options I’ve found. Interested in starting your own? Start here. If you’re looking for what to put on your registry you can find my list of must-haves here.